GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the name of a salesman at Russellville Honda that they recommend? I haven't had much luck with the random draw there... Lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha D.Kinsey,

+2 on Mark Kinslow.
He's a rider and knows his stuff.

·
Registered
153 Posts
PAYTON very happy with the deal I got . In fact none of the dealers in S Florida could match their deal. Plus I had the excuse of riding 1400 miles to trade in my 2018 manual and riding a new DCT 1400 miles back to Fort lauderdale .
Thank you PAYTON

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I bought my 2016 from Chris Howell and I would recommend him.

I had some negative issues regarding the purchase, but none of it was Chris's fault.

If you decide to buy from them, I would suggest that you do not pick up your bike on Saturday.

They are a high volume dealer and they are very busy on Saturday.

I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Stopped my Russellville on my way to Wing Ding, Seattle to Nashville. Big dealership, LOTS of 4 wheelers, a few wings, lots of helmets, accessories, clothing gear, but oddly never once did anyone ask if we needed / wanted help. 45 min later we went on our way.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Stopped my Russellville on my way to Wing Ding, Seattle to Nashville. Big dealership, LOTS of 4 wheelers, a few wings, lots of helmets, accessories, clothing gear, but oddly never once did anyone ask if we needed / wanted help. 45 min later we went on our way.
That is my preference as long as help is not hard to find.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have bought motorcycles at Russellville and have been happy. If you are looking to buy a new one it not going to be any difference on what salesman you get. They have a set price on new bikes. From what I have seen it is very competitive price. I think the only variation might by price of you trade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts