GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my spark plugs today at 25000 miles. I bought Bosch spark plugs because the auto parts store had no NGK and they were $1.97 a piece. The Bosch plugs were made in "Russia". First part I have seen that was made there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
the only vehicles that run ok with those plugs are a vw and a audi so when your bike starts missing u will know to go find some ngks and replace the plugs!!!!!!!:eek:4:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Bosch is a great company and has great spark plugs and other fine parts! They are used in a lot more vehicles than VW's and Audi's. Just sayin' :yes1:

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
It's just like those rooskies to corrupt the purity of our precious electrical essence. Where's General Ripper? Signal the Wing to execute Attack Plan R!

·
Registered
19,441 Posts
Who is more of a threat to the USA--Russia or China?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Neither one. Our current administration has both of them beat.
Very sad, but very true!!!
:wrong: :wrong:
We as Americans need to totally change out DC as we do our air cleaners and dirty oil!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
It's probably a matter of cheap labor. Just good management not government.

·
5,533 Posts
I am constantly astonished by how easily almost any topic under the sun can go careening wildly off into irrelevant political whining. My theory is that once someone retires they no longer have a water cooler to lean on and gripe loudly about anything and everything to anyone who passes within earshot, so they resort to using internet forums for the same purpose.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am constantly astonished by how easily almost any topic under the sun can go careening wildly off into irrelevant political whining. My theory is that once someone retires they no longer have a water cooler to lean on and gripe loudly about anything and everything to anyone who passes within earshot, so they resort to using internet forums for the same purpose.
What'd you say ???????

·
Registered
85 Posts
hear hear!

Thanks for plainly stating what so desperately needed to be said.

·
Registered
674 Posts
It's just like those rooskies to corrupt the purity of our precious electrical essence. Where's General Ripper? Signal the Wing to execute Attack Plan R!
Major Kong and I will start inventorying our survival kits, and we might just divert to Vegas.....

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I rode about 25 miles with my new made in Russia, German spark plugs. I think I have 20 more HP and about 30% better MPG! Just funnin'... I can tell absolutely no change but at least it did not self-destruct.

·
5,533 Posts
I rode about 25 miles with my new made in Russia, German spark plugs. I think I have 20 more HP and about 30% better MPG! Just funnin'... I can tell absolutely no change but at least it did not self-destruct.
Be careful! They may have tried to fluoridate your coolant reservoir while you weren't looking!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Literal spelling so please excuse

"No Chez Par Rusky!!!"

I watch too many movies...

Richl
home of the grey showery everyday routine

1 - 20 of 60 Posts