GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been posted before but I haven't seen it. This is truly amazing. Certainly not a touring bike but man this would be some fun.

The fact that you can just lift it up and carry it. Holy smokes I'd of loved to have one of these when I was 16. Probably good for me that I didn't but still.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I like the way it breaks down to store in the form fitted blue hatchback carrying case!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very cool its like my old tote goat , I would get one, But these guys wont buy one unless it has ABS.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
"Similar" Rokon's have been around for years. Will climb-up or wade thru anything! I don't think the Rokon can fold up, but has 2-wheel drive for climbing over logs and I believe you can store either fresh water or fuel in the huge tires (sealed wheels)! Check out their website. :bow:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
That is definitely an All Terrain Cycle.

A niche market product, to be sure. But for that niche, what else is there? The Rokon is about the only other player and it looks much heavier and doesn't disassemble like that Russian (?) bike.

Any further details?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is definitely an All Terrain Cycle.

A niche market product, to be sure. But for that niche, what else is there? The Rokon is about the only other player and it looks much heavier and doesn't disassemble like that Russian (?) bike.

Any further details?
No I just happened across that video and was totally impressed with everything about it in the video. Heck what's not to like except probably the price :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts