GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess my step-father lost his zest for riding since my Mom recently passed away. He informed me today that he sold his bike and trailer this weekend. Now I've lost my riding partner. Dammit!!!!

Somebody from Tennesse got a great deal on a pristine maroon goldwing and trailer. Not to be selfish, but GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Sorry to hear about both your losses.

Sounds like someone got a great deal.

Herb

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
No zest for riding--can not ever see that happening!!! may have to get a trike some day but will keep on---that said, may God bless him and help him--

·
Registered
232 Posts
Was this your Dad's bike???? Posted by Belgar 6 hours ago..........

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
You can always hope that sometime later he will change his mind after having time to mourn his loss
time will tell
sorry for your double loss

·
Registered
850 Posts
I can relate to his feelings. My wife passed away last week. Bought her a CSC trike July 6 of the is year. She rode it 1 time.
I thought about selling all my bikes. Then I realized my wife would not approve. She was my best friend and the Love of my life.
I decided to go on the TOT as we have always done through our entire marriage.
When Doris passed away a lot of me died with her. I understand completely.
My prayers and thoughts are with you 2
Now I have figure out what to do with the trike, every time I ride it I come apart
dd

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was this your Dad's bike???? Posted by Belgar 6 hours ago..........

No, thats not his, but you got the color right :coffee1:

Thanks to all for your kind words and toughts!! I suspect someone thats been wanting a Porsche for a long, long time might be saving up some cash?? Now that I've had an evening to process the news, it makes sense to me now. I will miss our yearly trips to the Smokies, and I'll be happy for him to find comfort in whatever he rides in or on.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

I can relate to his feelings. My wife passed away last week. Bought her a CSC trike July 6 of the is year. She rode it 1 time.
I thought about selling all my bikes. Then I realized my wife would not approve. She was my best friend and the Love of my life.
I decided to go on the TOT as we have always done through our entire marriage.
When Doris passed away a lot of me died with her. I understand completely.
My prayers and thoughts are with you 2
Now I have figure out what to do with the trike, every time I ride it I come apart
dd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts