GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a said day today....A week ago my truck with 197,589 miles died....(transmission)...So I talk with the wife and we agree to buy a new truck....Picked up the truck yesterday....things looking good...the sun came out this morning so rode the bike to work....at about 3pm this aftenoon we had a hail storm....I just got home from work...pulled the truck close to the house and discovered...Yes Hail damage.....go figure...have a truck for ten years with 197,000+ miles not a single dent...get a truck for less than 24 hours and have dents.....:-(

Yes I needed to cry out loud......I knew I should have bought two more Gold wings instead of the truck....at least they can be parked in the garage....

...gotta go cry.....

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Take it back to the dealer and tell him you did not like that one and pick a different color!

lol

Sorry man, just trying to lighten your mood . . . .

·
IronMan
17,807 Posts
Just fill in low spots with bold color n tell everyone there polka dots lol sorry bought your luck least you could afford new truck lots losing there

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Sorry to read about this it indeed sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with however it gets resolved!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
sorry to hear about the damage to your brandnew truck

what kind of truck did u buy ?

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Still once every 10 years ain't bad hail damage : pee size hail in Spencer durning my lunch break yesterday. I was at Kwik Trip eating a roller dog and rode back to shop between hail and sideways water from the sky.:eek:4: just remember this to shall pass , cheer up it could have been wing tha was damaged :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to hear about the damage to your brandnew truck

what kind of truck did u buy ?
Ended up with a dealer used 2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab Pickup with 8000+ miles...a good deal...got it for $23K...all I could afford....The old truck was a surburban but could not afford a new one at $45K...some day again when the economy turns around.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts