GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing bad...just sad cause I LOVE TO RIDE.

I bought my 2010 black gold wing.....comfort and premium audio. We made a deal back in january and he took a down payment and I have made my payments since then...well I just paid my last payment yesterday so SHE'S MINE.....

I shipped him some fog lights - highway pegs - trailer package and GPS and he installed it all for me (real nice of him).

Now it's going to JUST WINGS on June 2nd to get the full monty..yeah I bit the bullet and he is also going to install the ocillating highbeams and tail brake lights and it was all done included with original price as we got quotes from everyone.....got a great price on the bike too btw.

NOW THE SAD PART:

I am shipping it back to Canada....I had planned to fly and ride and it would have beena great adventure - Florida to Calgary and then a holiday with my brother and his best friend......

Now I will fly to Calgary and pick her up (after we change title and get insurance and a plate) and then we take off from there.

I was really looking forward to the ride back, but with time restrictions (not mine) this was the best option and it will be there waiting for me.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH..just disappointed I guess...I LOVE TO RIDE.

Here are some final pics minus the highway pegs (just installed them so they aren't on there and no traction stuff).

YOU MAY HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IN THE BROWSER TO VIEW OK

Here's my new to me and my very first wing...my black beauty.

GPS

Foglight testing

foglight switch install

Hitch install

short video -
http://mkeyriders.smugmug.com/4sale/n-vKn8R/i-JRh9qX3/A

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
:congrats: hopefully you can wear the tires off it before snow flies up there again - nice wing - enjoy n be safe

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks....we will be heading into montana to do the beartooth and then from there who knows....2 weeks of 2 wheels and great buddies.....LOVE IT

·
Banned
792 Posts
That is a big screen on the Garmin, looks like a small TV. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
You're low on gas . . . er . . . petrol . . . aye?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes I asked him to put in half a tank for the shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts