Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD Saddlebag and trunk luggage for GL1800 Goldwing

New set of luggage received as a retirement present. Don't need them $40.00 firm plus shipping to lower 48. Paypal accepted. There are organizer pockets inside some are just pockets some have zippers. Trunk bag has padded handle, saddlebags have webbing handles. All have made in USA tags inside but no brand label. Can be shipped folded into small flat rate or priority mail box which ever is less costs to mail.

IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0016.jpg IMG_0015.jpg IMG_0014.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
Still for sale

When I said I'll take them I was going by the title of his post that said they had the Goldwing Logo on the bags. They do not have the Goldwing label and I have decided to pass.

I have told the OP that I will not be buying them

Jim

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
information supplied to ruppjar (Jim)

I opened the bag to provide Jim with photos and discovered the logo was only on the plastic bag. This was immediately disclosed to Jim in an email. There was no attempt at mislabeling as implied. Additionally, the lack of brand labeling was also sent in a email prior to asking for any money or agreeing to sell. Bill

When I said I'll take them I was going by the title of his post that said they had the Goldwing Logo on the bags. They do not have the Goldwing label and I have decided to pass.

I have told the OP that I will not be buying them

Jim

·
Registered
585 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bags sold

Bags sold, thanks Fred.