Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-SOLD- -SOLD- -SOLD-

Luggage for GW, Harley or other baggers
Brand new w/box with instructions. Fits baggers passenger seat, For Harley's, Goldwing's etc.
Gives you extra storage for 1-up travels. Pockets for misc, and lined pockets for cold drinks.
Can fit a lot of clothes also.
I bought and can't use. Best pics and info at link below. Copy and past if it doesn't come up for you.

https://www.saddlemen.com/br4100-back-seat-bag-universal

$120 FIRM. Cost $175 shipped CONUS

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have one of these bags and love it. It is a great bag for someone who rides solo most of the time. And the asking price of $120 is a great deal for someone out there. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have this bag and us it on my HD RoadGlide Ultra. It is high quality and lots of room.
Bill

·
Registered
198 Posts
Will it fit on the backseat of a 2018-2019 Tour?

Coonsie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for this answer too.
It appears the bag sit further forward than necessary, and may impinge upon the rider's space, due to the rain cover pouch on it's backside hitting up against the passenger's backrest.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will it fit on the backseat of a 2018-2019 Tour?

Coonsie
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the new wing seating set-up, just saw pics and mine is a '12.
The bag is made to be a backrest. Main storage is accessed from the top.

I placed it on mine just to see how looked. It fits nicely right behind the driver's seat 'hump' on mine.

Can be used as a back-pack also. Has shoulder straps.

Only reason I'm selling is my hips, and for me it is in the way. I almost have to slide on the bike now.

Again it is brand new, bought as a Christmas gift.

Thanks for the interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.