GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Salyzyn just called me and announced the birth of his grandson, Zachary. Weighing in at over 7 lbs. (almost as big as his grandpa :wink: ), baby, mom, & dad are doing well.
Congrats, Sal. I'm sure he'll be a chip off the old block.

But, as is often the case in life, Mark had bad news for me as well. While on the road trip to welcome their new grandson to this world, Lyna (Mark's lovely wife) has become very ill and is in a coma.
Mark and Lyna were recently at Wingstock and came over for breakfast at my house too. They're one of the best-matched and cutest couples that I've ever met.
Everybody please join me in a little prayer for Lyna, Mark, Zach. I'm hoping for a full and speedy recovery so that they can all join me again next year at Wingstock 2007 for haggis and toast. Until then, may her dreams be sweet and full of spendor and may she feel no pain.

Here's a shot of them at Wingstock; they're the couple in front. I wish I had a better picture...

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
That is indeed bitter sweet news. Prayers for the Salyzyns

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Prayers from my house to theirs are being said. Sure hope things get turned around in a hurry.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mark: so sorry to hear the news about Lyna. I remember you telling us your medical history at Saturdays Wingstock lunch.

Our prayers are with you both.

Rick and Janis.

·
Registered
19,051 Posts
Mark I pray she can get well

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wow!

Prayers to all. What a tough time during this time of rejoicing.

May everything work out, and become just a bad memory in the future.

God Bless

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I know I'm way on the other side of the country, and a bit of a stranger to many of you, but Your haeart can't help but go out to someone when something like this happens. My prayers are with all the family.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Done

:flg:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Sure, it's the least I could and will do, consider me in agreement with you on this. T.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Prayers said for the family.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Your family is in our prayers Mark.

Congrats on the new addition.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
prayers said

Will do.

Bloodbought1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Here's hoping and praying for a quick recovery.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts