GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I would say without closer inspection that the current bid is about what it is worth.:nojoke:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
That’ll buff out, easy.

There is a nice 2009 with fire damage to the seat and the right highway leg. Can’t figure out how that happened.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Reactions: Red

·
Registered
470 Posts
Believe me there is nothing worth salvaging on that bike. I know, look in my sig

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Oh, yeah. The early bikes had a slight overheating problem. They just needed larger radiators.... that fixed em right up. Looks like this one could use a retro-fit(?)

:thumbup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Believe me there is nothing worth salvaging on that bike. I know, look in my sig

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Was that yours? If so, what's the story - how did it get so badly burned?

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
What are you guys "whining about" with just a bit of elbow grease, I can get that "baby" back to better then new condition.....

I just put in a $2,000 bid, I want it, and it also claims that for a mear $1,118 more dollars they will ship it right to my front door....[you can't ask for anything better then that!!!]

Life is good!

Ronnie

·
Vendor
17,821 Posts
OK Greg, how did you get a pic of my bike. :grin2: Darned internet!!
Then it's time to add an accessory to the back seat !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Was that yours? If so, what's the story - how did it get so badly burned?
No its not mine, mine was destroyed in a garage fire 9 years ago but looked pretty much like that once the fire was put out. The insurance company had a certificate of destruction issued as they didnt want the liability of anyone trying to part out the motor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts