GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just learned that the shrimp at St Johns Seafood is running amuck/amok and they need a group of hungry Prowlers to bring them under control. Marty and I plan on being there at 11am and going inside shortly thereafter to beat the lunch crowd. Hal said he's in and will round up his Canuck cronies. In the unlikely event that someone doesn't know where Sam's is, it's in the strip mall on the corner of US441 and SR326 just north of Ocala. Marty, Hal, and I plan on the short trek to the Ride Now motorcycle shop just south of the restaurant after lunch. Marty is contemplating a new 2014 Triumph Trophy SE. All are welcome to join us.

Tom

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
See you there! I'll have to leave here about 10:30 to get there on time though!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
.., previous plans..
.., can't make this one

Dennis

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I plan on seeing you all there and also to Ride Now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Add one more please. I'll be coming with Hal also. :cool:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Rte

Just seen the post save me a seat I'm out the door.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Was a great ride. Jane & my meals were marginal this time. The company was great & we all ended up at Ocala Ride Now. Thanks for everything Tom.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think they slipped a little this time, my food wasn't hot. BUT, I sure enjoyed the company:lol:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rte

I enjoyed the food and especially the company .Thanks for setting it up Tom.:thumbup::thumbup: Somebody always said I never seen a shrimp I never liked ?? I have to agree. Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts