GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back fron Shadyside Ohio, with our new '07 red Goldwing in tow. Ralph had it all set & waiting to go as promised at 9 AM. Now comes the hard part......Waiting for spring. We live in the Catskills, just up the road from "Bull Daug" I'm sure he will keep me advised as to which goodies are needed to round it out & make it look even nicer.
Awaiting an early spring Tail gunner & my better half "Bubbles"

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Welcome to the Goldwing club... Bring it down to texas for awhile it has been in the upper 70 the past couple of days. You will be able to keep that smile on your face.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Glad you guys are home and safe, Now you just have to look at it and add "Stuff" till May.

Glad to hear that the guys at Shadyside had it ready for you and the transaction was easy and as planned.

Good Luck with your New Baby!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Welcome Tailgunner !!

That new Wing of yours will now give you another opportunity to head-out of town and get away from those nasty neighbors !! LOL !!
8)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got Trailer?

If you trailered it home, trailer South :idea: Once the roads are clear and the temperature is above (insert you low temp tolerance here), unload and go ride!

I could not just look a my Wing if it was new...

Welcome and enjoy!

Cheers,
Chris and Helen

·
Registered
162 Posts
The only bad thing about buying one of these bikes is figureing out how to keep that stupid grin off your face :D

Wht Lightning

·
Registered
833 Posts
White Lightning, your history is very similar to mine. 83 1100, followed by an 84 1200, currently have a 94 1500 and by next spring will have a new 06 1800. Not quite the same but very close.

·
Registered
162 Posts
WoadWunner said:
White Lightning, your history is very similar to mine. 83 1100, followed by an 84 1200, currently have a 94 1500 and by next spring will have a new 06 1800. Not quite the same but very close.
When you get that 1800 you will be amazed at the differance from the 1500.

Wht lightning

·
Registered
256 Posts
It hasn't snowed yet and no salt on the roads, Still above freezing, so get there and give it a workout.....WELCOME :p

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome Tailgunner!!!
See there folks, sometimes there's somethin' good comes out of Ohio.:wink:
Now if we could just figure out how to make some of the good STAY! :roll:
Take it all apart gunner, so you won't feel so bad that you can't ride it.
Then by spring you'll have all the goodies installed and be ready to roll. :)
DC

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I checked out old Tail Gunners and Bubble's bike today. Extremely pretty.

About the only fault that I found, was it was about $4,000 short of chotchkas, bling and doo dads.

Let's see if Santa is going to be nice?...>LOL

Dawg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts