GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Towmotor, and I have a ride planned for this SAT. Feb 7, we plan on riding to Bell Buckle, Tenn. We will depart the Shell station on highway 79 at 8AM in Cleveland, Al anyone that wants to join this ride with us is welcome, be in Cleveland at the Shell station Sat. morning, we plan on being back around 5PM. :yes1:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Haste Maker, there are 4 of us leaving the north west corner of the state Saturday. We should be in Bell Buckle for lunch, around noon. We will leave here at 9AM.
look for us, 1 valk, 2 wings and a VTX. will be running ch.1 on the cb..

Hope to see you there..

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haste Maker, there are 4 of us leaving the north west corner of the state Saturday. We should be in Bell Buckle for lunch, around noon. We will leave here at 9AM.
look for us, 1 valk, 2 wings and a VTX. will be running ch.1 on the cb..

Hope to see you there..
We plan on being there around noon also, we will be riding wings, I will be on a Orange wing...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
We'll be coming straight up 231 through Huntsville about 9:30am.
That's cool Richard, for some stupid reason I was thinking ya'll where meeting in Cleveland, TN. Duh.

Do you know where KC's Honda on the right there just on the other side of the Tenn River bridge? There is a Walmart about .5 miles farther down on the left. I could meet you there. 9:30 ?

Bruce

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Not right off but if it is a Honda Dealer it will show on the GPS. We will leave about 8 that should put us there at 9:30. It is supposed to be 68, I am suprised more people arnn't jumping on this. Wish it was the one in Tennessee then we could run Hwy 64 by the river. PM me your cell # if I need it and we will meet you at KC's at 9:30.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That's cool Richard, for some stupid reason I was thinking ya'll where meeting in Cleveland, TN. Duh.

Bruce
For anyone else that was confused that is Cleveland, Alabama home of the Livestock Auctions right beside Oneonta.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Haste Maker I have my shorts and flip flops and I will see you in the morning!
I bet that will be a site to see:smile:....I have your wood dash ready and will bring it in the morning, I am hoping that some more people will meet us in the morning.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys, I enjoyed meeting everyone today. Man that cafe was good.
Yes the cafe was great & the ride was too...sorry to the guy's that were at Bell Buckle...that we were late getting there...but we were enjoying some great roads...thanks to "alabamawing"...there so many wingers here in Ala. we need to all get together ride MORE...we could have own "ALABAMA GANG"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Had a great time meeting everyone.. Enjoyed the meal too.. GREAT RESTURANT, we'll have to do this again..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts