GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat-rte-3-8-14 goodriches seafood

goodrichseafoodandoysterhouse.com/ ARRIVE 11 / 11:30 EAT 12:00 BEEN THERE LAST YEAR ON RTE - GOOD FOOD /VIEW -

·
Registered
71 Posts
They have an awesome breakfast too.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
​The weather is supposed to be fantastic, Vicky will be off riding horses, and I just got new tires...I think I can make it.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Count us in for at least 3 from Ocala!:thumbup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey guys,

Stop by Deland if you're heading back west. Their Bikefest is that day.:thumbup:

You might see Larry Csonka at Goodrich, he should still own the place. Saw him there a few years ago.

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sat. the 8 th

sorry my mayan calander was off :shrug: :lol: its saturday the 8 th

·
Registered
351 Posts
sorry we now have a new puppy and 6-8 hrs is to long to leave her, for now. Thanks for the invite

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts

Hal and Gil,
I'll meet your mob at the Kangaroo in Altoona, corner of SR19 & SR42. I'll be inside drinking coffee around 9:00.
:coffee1:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Would love to make it but must work to make money to go on RTE which causes me to have to work to mak...

Supposed to be a fabulous day, enjoy!

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
If it warms up I might run over there.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I too am going to check the morning temps...........one for me

John

·
Registered
174 Posts
RTE Goodrich seafood

Sounds like a great day to travel and schamooz with fellow Prowlers, add one more to the gang coming from Ocala.

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Supposed to be chili early in morning then be great day for riding ! See ya's there !

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
One of our favorite places BUTT we have another obligation and can't make this:shrug:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Take something to put under your kick stand. Their parking lot is very soft. Thanks to Jamie last year we prevented my bike from rolling over ....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rte

Sorry John yesterday was good But kids have made plans for today.:eek:4:Finally get a rte within walking distance and cant make it.

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GREAT DAY FOR RIDE - THANKS ALL THAT SHOWED - 10 I THINK. ALL YA CAN EAT SHRIMP WAS YUMMY (3 ) SERVINGS :shock::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts