GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow the forcast high temp is suppose to be 71 degrees. Looks like a good day to run over toward Push Mountain and stop at Heidi's in Norfork for some lunch. @gwhobo and myself are meeting tomorrow morning at the McDonald's in Atkins for a breakfast sandwich then move on to a good day of riding.

Probably pull out around 9:00 after it warms up some. If anyone would like to join us for a fun day come on over to Atkins tomorrow morning.

Reactions: revrunt

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Arizona16

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know what kind of trouble you stir up THIS time! ??

We are getting ready to pull out to examine more of these Arkansas roads. Someone has to make sure everything is ready for the upcoming MRI! And as you know, it might as well be us.

Hopefully we will NOT find any chickens in the road and especially no Mega Chickens!! :thumbup:

Reactions: revrunt

·
Registered
352 Posts
What a beautiful day for a ride in Arkansas!!!

335 mi of twisty roads and lunch at Heidi's..

No big chickens and no road rage from cage drivers.

All was going good...then Monk had to pass 3 Harleys on Push Mt. road:surprise:

They were good sports about it tho....I guess, they never caught us to complain >:)

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Above is the route we decided on. Some good twisty roads in today's trip. We did Push Mountain both ways, highway 74 both ways then included some others that we felt needed a good examination!!

One disappointment, Heidi's was very busy this Saturday. She was completely sold out of pies and cakes. To console ourselves we had to take some more twisty roads south to find a Baskin Robins in Clinton. That gave us enough strength to finish out the day on highway 16 west of Clinton.

Yes, we did pass three Harley riders, but they really needed it. It should be a crime to ride Push Mountain like that!:grin2:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What a beautiful day for a ride in Arkansas!!!

335 mi of twisty roads and lunch at Heidi's..

No big chickens and no road rage from cage drivers.

All was going good...then Monk had to pass 3 Harleys on Push Mt. road:surprise:

They were good sports about it tho....I guess, they never caught us to complain >:)

Troublemakers!! Always stirring up some crazy thing! I really don’t understand why ANYONE would ride with you two!!

(BTW, when’s that MRI thing again?) :grin2::nerd:looking forward to it!

:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts