GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Murphy's Steak House again today . It's a nice ride and good food. Will be there around 11:30 . If anybody wants to meet us there , it would be great to have a meal with ya. Leaving in about 10 minutes.

·
IronMan
17,627 Posts
Headed to Murphy's Steak House again today . It's a nice ride and good food. Will be there around 11:30 . If anybody wants to meet us there , it would be great to have a meal with ya. Leaving in about 10 minutes.
YA HAVE TO GIVE BETTER NOTICE FOR ME TO MAKE ! :surprise::wink2: ENJOY YOUR LUNCH .

Reactions: cycledude and Yoda

·
Administrator
3,719 Posts
I just saw this. If I change clothes and leave right now I can be there about 4:30 PM. Will you and Joan still be there?

Glen

Reactions: cycledude and Yoda

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joan was the only one that showed up. She was behind me all the way so I had to buy her a nice steak. >:) Had a great ride and the weather was perfect. We looked for both of you guys , but for some reason you could not make it.:grin2:

joans steak.jpg

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sorry we could not make it. Another college tour today for son Camden.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Darn never saw this went to Southern Flyer in Brenham today. No matter what it was a great day to out for a ride.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nope wasn't me came through Brenham from 290

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Well **** i just read it ten minutes ago. Its already monday afternoon, come on Roger. By the way i have 2 toy runs, christmas party and a parade this saturday and sunday, good luck

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I ride during the week lately. Weekends are too busy for me. Last week I took a solo 3 day Hill Country ride. Almost 1000 miles in 3 days. Great Texas weather. No better place to ride in the winter than the Texas Hill Country. Next week maybe 3 Sisters.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts