GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Here you go for all those that still do the W thing during the week. :grin2: We have a new guy from Washington Court House. This should be an easy trip for him if he is available. I have never been here so if it isn't good we'll blame it on the guy that mentioned it. :wink2: You know who you are.

3-23-19 12 noon at Werner's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
11396 Allen Rd, Jeffersonville

Your ladies might enjoy this. The Mall is right there.

IF THE WEATHER DOESN'T COOPERATE WE CAN CANCEL. It's hard to plan something this far out this time of year.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Werner's+Smokehouse+Bar-B-Que/@39.617506,-83.6212537,14.21z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8840b2c1364a8c25:0xb31671c01053da48!8m2!3d39.617108!4d-83.608753?hl=en

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ahh, gee whizz guys. This place is twice as far as the CI. Time wise, it's about the same. But, since you guys are a hoot, I should be able to get there.
Chris, what do you mean "kinder Boomer"? That doesn't compute.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I thought it was going to be close to me in Jeffersonville, IN.
Then I googled it and it wasn't.

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it was going to be close to me in Jeffersonville, IN.
Then I googled it and it wasn't.
It's about 3 1/2 hours one way for you. You are more than welcome to join us. We do a RTE every great once in awhile at Our Best at Smithfield KY. That would be a lot closer for you. It's about three hours one way for me to Smithfield.

Reactions: JoeHall

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Well I've been playing with google maps a bit and found a pretty direct route that is entirely non interstate. It's only 126miles but will take me about three hours....should be a good ride. I'll plan to be there weather permitting. I love BBQ and a good ride to get BBQ:)

Dan

·
Registered
823 Posts
569 miles for me. I guess I'll see MR. Boomer in May.

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Google says it's 209 miles for me. If not at the Florida meet, I hope to be eating there with y'all. Have marked my calendar.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Well fellas.....if the weather app on my phone holds true one week from today will be a high of 60dg and sunny skies:thumbup:

Looking forward to my first out of state RTE of the year. Hope to make many more this year than I did the last couple years.

Dan

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
Ratster, your thinking about the big old boomer, you haven’t seen the new
Little , kinder, boomer
MY "BOOTS" AINT THAT TALL FOR THAT "BIG" OF A LOAD ! (BS) :surprise::laugh:>:)

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well fellas.....if the weather app on my phone holds true one week from today will be a high of 60dg and sunny skies:thumbup:

Looking forward to my first out of state RTE of the year. Hope to make many more this year than I did the last couple years.

Dan

Well the weather man has changed his mind. Now they are saying that the high here is only going to be 50*. That's still plenty warm enough for me. I hope it doesn't discourage anyone from showing up. I am looking forward to this.

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hmmmm wife works that day!!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Well the weather man has changed his mind. Now they are saying that the high here is only going to be 50*. That's still plenty warm enough for me. I hope it doesn't discourage anyone from showing up. I am looking forward to this.
That forecast sounds good to me:thumbup: My gerbings on medium on the way there and turned off or on low on the way home. May have to wear a sweatshirt or two under my gerbings as they are a little more baggy on me than they used to be.

Dan

1 - 20 of 41 Posts