GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#westgateriverranch WEST GATE SMOKEHOUSE GRILL 3200 RIVER RANCJH BLVD RIVER RANCH FL 33867 863-692- 1321 OFF ST RD 60 BETWEEN LAKE WALES AND YEE HAW JUNCTION GET THERE 11 :30 EAT 12 :00 WAS THERE LAST MONTH ON WAY HOME FROM RTE. PLENTY ROOM AND MENU LOOKED GOOD. PRETTY CENTRAL FOR ALL.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Do I have to wear shoes? If not, then my lovely bride and I would like to attend.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I'm a wimp. I won't ride 3 1/2 hours one way unless they have scantily clad dancing girls at my table. I love you like a brother John but a dancing girl you ain't.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Dang it.... Between the Love-Bugs and Tee-Times, gonna miss another....

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Way too many lovebugs between here and there for me.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Sorry John can't make it.
The Bike is broke and i'm trying to find the money to fix it.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHEELS DONT NEED NO DAM SHOES :bow::bow:;) MITE BE JUST THE 3 OF US :shrug:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
WHEELS DONT NEED NO DAM SHOES :bow::bow:;) MITE BE JUST THE 3 OF US :shrug:
Well, just looked and it's about 2 1/2 hours with a couple of new to me roads tossed in so unless you change your mind, we look forward to seeing you there, otherwise I'll have plenty of leg room and can belly up to the table better. Don't get to make many rides as I am not always down this way at the right time, or long enough.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry John, I won't be able to make this one, I'll be sidewalk supervising my new roof install. Good place to eat though, been there a couple of times.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Sorry John can't make it.
The Bike is broke and i'm trying to find the money to fix it.

Gary, seems like you're bike wants to retire also.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Change in plans, No roof work till Monday
1 for me

I'll help eliminate some of the love bugs. Cleaned them off twice already ready for some more.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MAYBE WE'LL CATCH THAT 20% CHANCE RAIN ON WAY HOME AND WASH THEM ALL OFF :bow::bow:;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
MAYBE WE'LL CATCH THAT 20% CHANCE RAIN ON WAY HOME AND WASH THEM ALL OFF :bow::bow:;)
Disadvantage to Windbender shield, because of the way the air flows, bug splatter on three surfaces.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Change in plans, No roof work till Monday
1 for me

I'll help eliminate some of the love bugs. Cleaned them off twice already ready for some more.

Order Up !! :lol:

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btt

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
You guys have a great RTE today. I will be thinking about eating all that good stuff! It is going to be sunny and 70+ here today too though! I am definitely going to go for a toot later this morning. :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good people, good food and good thing I can see OVER the windshield :-0

Thanks for this one John its a winner. The blue burger needs to include a bib, gotta get me one of those next time but the pulled pork was great.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
John, great find. I concur with the BBQ Sandwich being really good. They may have saved themselves some trouble by just giving me half the pig, and let me pull it. The onion rings were great. Had to eat half of them to finally find the sandwich. I tried to take a picture of the burger but my lovely bride could not wait for me to focus and had to reach in for an onion ring. Good thing we shared them.

Couple shots of some hungry Prowlers.

Too bad they were stingy with the curly fries. LOL

Thanks again and we really enjoyed our chance to Prowl with some professionals. I could taste that great BBQ all the way home until I went to say something to my bride and "it happened." Ughhhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good call John on the River Ranch .. the food was very good and generous servings .
Call it again , only when the love bugs are out of season .
Nice meeting Jim and Nancy (Wheels) and Goldwing Greg and his wife .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts