1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Not in my Garage:wrong:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
My biggest "issue" with all the trikes is the inability to LEAN into the curves. I don't understand why they are not evolving in the manner of the Carver in Europe.

The Carver "trike" gives the stability of 3 wheels while continuing the joy of leaning into curves - after all isn't that the joy of the twisties? If we wanted a bike that would drive straight we would be crowding the interstates every weekend :banghead:

B

·
0 Posts
My biggest "issue" with all the trikes is the inability to LEAN into the curves. I don't understand why they are not evolving in the manner of the Carver in Europe.
I take it you have never spent much time on a trike...nor have you had the thrill of riding a trike at your limit through the Dragon or other twisty road.

The Carver "trike" gives the stability of 3 wheels while continuing the joy of leaning into curves - after all isn't that the joy of the twisties? If we wanted a bike that would drive straight we would be crowding the interstates every weekend :banghead:
Your vastly underestimate the fun of a trike. If "we" didn't like our trikes, the way they are today, we wouldn't be having a gathering of 75 trikes in Kerrville this April. And I don't think there is even one Carver registered.

·
Registered
809 Posts
GET A ROPE!! CLICK CLICK BANG!:twisted:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
It looks like a "Spyderized" Gold Wing! :eek:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I take it you have never spent much time on a trike...nor have you had the thrill of riding a trike at your limit through the Dragon or other twisty road.

Your vastly underestimate the fun of a trike. If "we" didn't like our trikes, the way they are today, we wouldn't be having a gathering of 75 trikes in Kerrville this April. And I don't think there is even one Carver registered.
Beastie,

Carver is NOT available in the US yet. So I doubt you would have one registered.

In case you have missed the previous postings of it - check out the website.

http://www.carver-worldwide.com/Home/Index.asp?nc=1

And the video link

http://www.carver-worldwide.com/Movies/LoadMovie.asp?S_ID=64&nc=1

Enjoy. . . .

And I am not putting down those who choose the trike - I just wish there was an option like the Carver to meet my thrills.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neat idea Carver has ,closest thing to a car I have seen with 3 wheels. A couple of steps closer to a car than a Stallion. If you want one of these youre not a triker just 3 wheeled car owner.:wrong:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
That front end sticking out there reminds me of one of those big earth movers......

:wrong:
I guess it could grow on yuh...............like mold or a fungus!:shrug:

·
Registered
952 Posts
That front end sticking out there reminds me of one of those big earth movers......

:wrong:
I guess it could grow on yuh...............like mold or a fungus!:shrug:

That's it!!
I kept thinking it looked like something else. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Thanks George!!!

-Dan

·
Registered
534 Posts
I guess I'll have to say it since no one else has stepped up -

That's just FUGLY:!: :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts