GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My quest to see all the colors for 07 in person has ended. After going from shop to shop seeing one here and one there, I found a dealer who had all 5 sitting in a row.

The Silver that looked so good at another shop seemed dull next to the others.
The Black loses it's richness with the metal flakes making it almost grey.
The Blue is beautifull but it is almost too much blue.
The Red I can live with it can almost look black at different angles.
The Orange is the richest looking, a real head turner. Love it!

Didn't care for the treatment I received at that particular dealer so we didn't talk price, but I am meeting tomorrow with a dealer who has treated me fairly in the past. If all goes well I will post a picture of my new 07 Orange Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS soon.
 

·
Squating Member
Joined
·
7,058 Posts
NovellRed said:
My quest to see all the colors for 07 in person has ended. After going from shop to shop seeing one here and one there, I found a dealer who had all 5 sitting in a row.

The Silver that looked so good at another shop seemed dull next to the others.
The Black loses it's richness with the metal flakes making it almost grey.
The Blue is beautifull but it is almost too much blue.
The Red I can live with it can almost look black at different angles.
The Orange is the richest looking, a real head turner. Love it!

Didn't care for the treatment I received at that particular dealer so we didn't talk price, but I am meeting tomorrow with a dealer who has treated me fairly in the past. If all goes well I will post a picture of my new 07 Orange Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS soon.
Too much Blue???? :shock: No way! That's not possiable :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,060 Posts
I ride with a guy who has a 07 blue-it looks fine
I like the silver and may trade up
they make different colors-if they all were the same-life would be boring
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
The new orange is awesome. Like the blue too. The black? Well, I sure wouldn't call it black. I would call it dark grey metallic. Fred, whatever you do, don't go to Al Lamb's and look at the orange one over there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
LVWolfman said:
Todd Graham said:
Fred, whatever you do, don't go to Al Lamb's and look at the orange one over there!
You are EVIL Todd! I like that in a person! :lol:
Nah! Not me! I bought a white '06. I wish I would have waited for the '07's. I would have for sure bought the orange. :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
I just got an 06 in black. I've wanted my next bike to be black for some time now. The 07 is simply stunning though. I came close to changing my mind on the black in favor of the new orange but decided in the end not to change my mind on what seemed like perhaps a whim. The orange is amazing though and I'm the last guy who would have thought that was possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,207 Posts
I'm going to keep my 03 candy orange for quite a while. With only 32,000 miles, I fiqure I got a ways to go before I wear it out...besides I just love the color. :lol:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
No offense meant, here (seems like even this comment, to avoid misunderstanding, STILL evokes misunderstanding of intent??!!), but the new '07 'Orange' color appears to me, to need a thorough application of 'copper cleaner' to considerably brighten it.

"Orange" you 'Orange' lovers approaching becoming the new, fastest color, now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,635 Posts
Knock, knock!!
Who's there?
Orange.
Knock, knock!!
Who's there?
Orange.
Knock, knock!!
Who's there?
Orange.
Knock, knock!!
Who's there?
Apple.
Knock, knock!!
Who's there?
Orange you glad I didn't say "apple" again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
03 Orange

The Honda offical name for the 2003 is Jupiter Orange... In a line of any kind of bikes it gets a double take... :lol: :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,220 Posts
I have my '07 Orange on order. IMHO it is the most impressive color since the '05 Pearl Yellow. GOD help me if they bring yellow back next year!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
Fred H. said:
I have yet to see a new orange one, and am almost afraid to go look for fear I will have to buy it once I see it.
FRED
I seen the orange 07 today man it sure is pretty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
I have not seen the Orange yet. I do like the blue. I love the Silver, If its the same one as last year. In the sun it is incredible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
ORANGE ???? No Way ...

Unless you can set it out in the sun until it fades to a Cool Yellow 8) 8) 8)

I wonder how long it would take to fade the Orange to Yellow ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Yellow Streak said:
ORANGE ???? No Way ...

Unless you can set it out in the sun until it fades to a Cool Yellow 8) 8) 8)

I wonder how long it would take to fade the Orange to Yellow ...
You mean like this :?:



Orange will only fade to a golden yellow! :wink:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top