GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The blue is very pretty. Looks like an older GM blue that I had atone time. A very metallic blue that is just really a true blue metallic. It looked very nice in the sun.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Toyo, where in the heck were you? I looked for you at the BBQ, and even at the RRI parking lot party. (I didn't go to the rally, because I won't pay to look at things I might or might not buy.) Just wanted to yak a little and see ya again. Missed you.

Bash.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Wife and I are looking hard at it also...maybe a trade coming.....

I would like to see the new black too, it looks sweet in the pictures...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
If you saw the blue that was parked next to the Niehaus display, that was my bike. A week old and I rode it to WOTS. Now have 1600 miles and just put the hitch on and the wiring yesterday.

Ed Jenkins, Pawnee, Il

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe it was your bike. I doubt there were too many 07 Blue bikes there. Good looking bike.

I was just at the vendor area. I could not make it to the BBQ. Bill's wife wanted to get some Gerbings. Paul, Bill, Mirtes and I rode up for the day. Its only about a 2 hour ride for us thru the mountains to get there. We saw some bad rain coming our way so we boogied out of there after we were thru buying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts