GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These message boards have come a long way in a short amount of time and a lot of that is due to a guy who has put in a ton of hours on all our message boards trying to make them the best they can be for all of us.

For every new hack you have seen implemented on these boards, there has been two hacks that were tested and rejected. You can't imagine what it takes to get some of the code to do what it is doing now. :? That's where Mellow comes in. :D He has done a fine job and he is my new and only web partner in making these boards work. :D I am very thankful to be working with a guy like him. :D

So if you see something new and cool 8) on the board, chances are Mellow installed it. If you have any problems just make sure you yell at me and then I can ask Mellow nicely to fix it. :oops:

Thanks again for all your support

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hello Mellow. Isn't this a great board. LaMonster, and now you, have done a fantastic job. This thing is fantastic. Thanks for a job well done, to both of you.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks for working so hard to make this site the best.

Thanks for all you do. I wish I had the knowledge/talent

How 'bout a spell checker.

·
Registered
170 Posts
A big Ditto to both the above post. We truly appreciate your work. :flg: :unclesmile:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Re: Thanks for working so hard to make this site the best.

OzarksF6 said:
Thanks for all you do. I wish I had the knowledge/talent

How 'bout a spell checker.
OzarksF6, try this.

http://www.iespell.com/

Hope ya like it.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Yo Ho Mellow, Keep Lamonster straight will ya?

Thanks to both of you!

Bulldog

Mellow what kind of two wheeler ya runnin?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great Job !!

Monster and Mellow- keep up the great work. You have created a friendly, valuable resource for all of us! :D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
hEY, i JUST NOTICED THE THREE PULLDOWNS AT THE TOP FOR BOARDS, PICS AND SUCH. iF THEY WERE THERE BEFORE, i MISSED EM, IF NOT, NICELY DONE! :yes: :beer2:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Mellow. You and L'Monsta are doing a great job with this board.
I'll bet the ST is liking it's winter home better than the :yw1: wing is.
I'm sure liking the extra weather protection though.

:rat: Bake

·
Registered
979 Posts
Mellow

:D Mellows site is real good also but I wont leave a link I will leave that to him if he wishes, a big kudos to Mellow for the assist very nice work. :clap2: :s27: :s27: :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Re: Mellow

Winger11 said:
:D Mellows site is real good also but I wont leave a link I will leave that to him if he wishes, a big kudos to Mellow for the assist very nice work. :clap2: :s27: :s27: :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:
Since the WWW is in his Profile and all his posts, I take that to mean we are invited to visit. :D :D Am I wrong :?:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts