GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just won this Service Manual on Ebay for $20.00. It is for an 01 and mine is an 02 but I think it will work for most of the things I need. I like to do as much service and repair as I can myself, it helps me become one with the bike.:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just won this Service Manual on Ebay for $20.00. It is for an 01 and mine is an 02
I am sor:shock:ry to let you know you will now have to sell your wing and get a 2002.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I hope you don't have the same "good fortune" I had. I rode an 04 bike and was only able to find an 03 shop manual. It worked OK for me, but later on I totaled the 04 bike and now ride an 03. Now the model year for the manual and the bike match, but it cost me a lot of pain.

2W

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, a couple of wet blankets.......I just need a pretty good idea and some common sense to make this manual work. Just kidding, for twenty bucks I can get enough info out of it to make it a good buy.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Congrats! I am bad about buying manuals for all my vehicles. I paid full price for my '06 manual, but it did include sections on electrical troubleshooting, connector locations, and the Nav option that I don't have.

Happy wrenching (and of course, riding)!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts