GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Goldwing 1800 and am looking to purchase screw sets for the fairing, front cowl , front fender and so on if such a thing is available. old screw are weathered and look bad from the years and being taken off and put on quiet a few times. I've searched some sites without any luck. Please any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have replaced many worn screws/bolts on my bike, but I have never seen a 'set'. You just have to look them up and order what you need...I like MrCycles.com and Babbitts. Both have every fastener on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
partzilla.com or such sites... you'll have to identify and order each screw individually I suspect.
Find the diagram for the shelter and select the screws you want and quantity you need. When you order, make a list by location and part number, so when you get them, you know where each goes. You can put together a kit of replacements for when you need them.

·
Registered
881 Posts
When ever I order parts I order a few extra push pins, screws or fasteners. That way when I do work on a bike I have the parts on hand if needed.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
It would be great if Honda offered such a thing......... but they don't. Like the guys said... one at a time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts