1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RTE in the SE. Marty's Restaurant & Fiesta Hall 201 W Main St, Waterford, WI

9 AM / April 6 Menu & Buffet

Called by Joecool1962 & Jones463

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Cool!! Glad to see others calling a RTE :thumbup: Used to do a lot of work down there and was known to stop at the ice cream stand from time to time :oops:

Would like to say I could make it but doubt if a kitchen pass would be issued, but will see! Huuuuuuuuummmmm maybe 4:30 church :shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Cool!! Glad to see others calling a RTE :thumbup:
Yep me too !
I will be not there though . Will be in Marathon with Betty on RTE . A little sooner posting and I would have came to yours ,next time .

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yep me too !
I will be not there though . Will be in Marathon with Betty on RTE . A little sooner posting and I would have came to yours ,next time .
Sorry Randy
trying to accommodate another small group at the same place at the same time
Marty's just opened a large room for more people and a buffet area.
Here is there web site.
http://martysrestaurant.net/

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sorry Randy
trying to accommodate another small group at the same place at the same time
Marty's just opened a large room for more people and a buffet area.
Here is there web site.
http://martysrestaurant.net/
Absolutely no reason to say your sorry . This is a really good thing . I do not or ever cared if I am only one at a RTE I called . It's a big state and this is exactly what I was hoping for . . Now more riders have more opportunities. This way some will also have to make better excuses for not being able to make it also:twisted:
Have fun and enjoy . Really no hard feelings , zero,zip,nanda . It's all good .
So now we have a ride in central Wi. And I ride in SE Wi. Perfect really . Sunday is supposed to be nice day . Even here above freezing temps at nite .

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Absolutely no reason to say your sorry . This is a really good thing . I do not or ever cared if I am only one at a RTE I called . It's a big state and this is exactly what I was hoping for . . Now more riders have more opportunities. This way some will also have to make better excuses for not being able to make it also:twisted:
Have fun and enjoy . Really no hard feelings , zero,zip,nanda . It's all good .
So now we have a ride in central Wi. And I ride in SE Wi. Perfect really . Sunday is supposed to be nice day . Even here above freezing temps at nite .
Ok i accept your apology :thumbup:
Nancy and I have another small group that be there but most do not ride much any more.
just wanted to make sure they were ok with others showing up forecast for Sunday 55
and partly sunny:bow:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Awesome menu selection .
Tough call, but I would have had to try the chicken liver skillet . :nojoke:
I must eat there before summers end .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Its a girls weekend and Sun mornings are church, so I cant be there...bummer....

dave

Dave I think you need to find a Friday night church. Maybe Randy and I could start one.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
BTT too nice not to ride today .just sayin

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
BTT too nice not to ride today .just sayin
Got that right. We just got back from the Dells area. Lots and Lots of sand in corners....everyone watch the roads and ride safe.
Had to set up Junes bike for our son Loren, just a little taller and a few pounds heavier.
Want Loren to be comfortable and safe for the ride down to AR. This will be his first ride down to AR.
I am really excited and could tell today Loren can't wait either.

All went good. Breakfast at Market street in Sun Prairie early. Rode 250 miles and back home.
Loren said the bike felt great. He should have no problem for the one day ride down. Lets hope.............

Lee

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Got that right. We just got back from the Dells area. Lots and Lots of sand in corners....everyone watch the roads and ride safe.
Had to set up Junes bike for our son Loren, just a little taller and a few pounds heavier.
Want Loren to be comfortable and safe for the ride down to AR. This will be his first ride down to AR.
I am really excited and could tell today Loren can't wait either.

All went good. Breakfast at Market street in Sun Prairie early. Rode 250 miles and back home.
Loren said the bike felt great. He should have no problem for the one day ride down. Lets hope.............

Lee
This is going to be so cool for you 2 . I am excited and I am not even going along.
Ok now the important stuff ??!!!
Did you 2 have the Sunday buffet or order off the menu . Man I love market street !!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
This is going to be so cool for you 2 . I am excited and I am not even going along.
Ok now the important stuff ??!!!
Did you 2 have the Sunday buffet or order off the menu . Man I love market street !!
Sunday buffet......................

Man the kid can eat

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sunday buffet......................

Man the kid can eat
:lol:
That's the best right there , Sunday buffet at market street .

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice and close ............but can't make this one.
Trying to get ready for Rogers ride-in. Leave Thursday the 10th-6:00 AM
Sounds like a lot of WI riders heading down this year........see ya in Rogers.

Looking forward to nice long weekend of riding.

Lee
Lee
We're sorry we missed you and June: another time then, Maybe Manny's Snack Shack in Twin Lakes. Have a great time in Rodgers, I'll be down that way in late May after the Dells spring Ride in. Do any week day RTEs work for you, besides rainy days? Later!
John

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
20140406_105515.jpg Three bikes John, myself and a fellow rider with his trike.
Buffet was good omelets to order also, too much to list.
John and I had a short ride after the eats. 20140406_105130.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts