GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you have tried everything with the search engine, is it possible to look at another members past posts?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Click on the
button at the bottom of a post by that person and on their profile page, on the right, there is a Find all posts by ??? link.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gentlemen

That worked very good, but, I was sure TOYO provided some information I needed, but after reading 126 pages of his posts, It wasn't there. I think I'll PM him anyway, kinda got to know him in the last 100 pages or so! :eek:4:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top of the Mornin' to ya Greg!

I have now learned that when I KNOW something was said, and I KNOW who said it, and I research the topic and find it was stated differently and not by the person I remembered, I think I need to beat my head against the wall without the aspirin. I don't drink or smoke, but its only 200 yards to the QuickTrip. Must be strong, must be strong, must be strong. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Now you have me curious as to what it is that has you looking so deep for.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi George,

Guess I've been caught being a little anal and a tightwad! Not long ago their was a thread on fog lights. They are sold by HDL and on the manufactures website. One poster whom I have a lot of respect made some observations which I remembered incorrectly. He always makes positive statements, is very pleasant, and would never bash anyone or anything on this forum. While looking at Dave T.'s web pictures, I saw his fog lights, and they were not the LED's, but the hi powered grass burners. I decided to PM him about them, then learned I was all wrong about the whole thing. I saw some "other brand" LED fog lights down at the Honda shop and was not impressed. I also vow to never be negative in my posts or my life. Soooooooooo, if anyone has anything less than positive to say about Lewis' LED fog lights, PM me. :oops:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts