GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:excited: $850 1989 Travelite great condition , needs carpeting that's it. New tires & bearing buddies were a bonus. No holes ,no scratches, everything original and complete. 10000 miles looking at everyone I could find finally paid off. Thanks everybody for help,pm's and answering questions . Today I will get wiring right for my bike and new carpet in. I gotta fab up cooler rack.:excited: How long do ya think before I upgrade to newer bigger one? ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congratulations. I know you'll enjoy your Travelite as much as I'm enjoying mine. At least when it gets cool enough to camp again.

I know the feeling about upgrading to a larger one. I'm considering it..wife wants a little more room.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Where's the picture?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: Rail, but don't you know mother Honda says . . . oh never mind!:lol::lol::lol: Glad you finally got one!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me get it Railified and I will post. :excited: Maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Let me get it Railified and I will post. :excited: Maybe this weekend.
I call bull-puckey!!! We want to see it how you got it, and then what it looks like after you give it the Darksider cookie treatment.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES - you should know that by now!!! :wrong::lol:

Tease us with telling us how great it is, and then no pictures - have you no shame?!? :joke:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
:excited: $850 1989 Travelite great condition , needs carpeting that's it. New tires & bearing buddies were a bonus. No holes ,no scratches, everything original and complete. 10000 miles looking at everyone I could find finally paid off. Thanks everybody for help,pm's and answering questions . Today I will get wiring right for my bike and new carpet in. I gotta fab up cooler rack.:excited: How long do ya think before I upgrade to newer bigger one? ;)

:congrats:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I call bull-puckey!!! We want to see it how you got it, and then what it looks like after you give it the Darksider cookie treatment.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES - you should know that by now!!! :wrong::lol:

Tease us with telling us how great it is, and then no pictures - have you no shame?!? :joke:
I got a good excuse though ;) iPad and this forum not so compatable. I will take pix tommorrow wheni set it up if you host them for me though email . And stop being so mean to me ;):lol: by the way I have no shame zero zip noda zilch zippa nope no shame here just lots of game :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
What kind of fast one is trying to be pulled here?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hard to find a picture of a 1989 Travelite. Maybe it looks like this?

:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hard to find a picture of a 1989 Travelite. Maybe it looks like this?

:shrug:
Hey what's my camper doing there ?? Except that one has extra room in back which I do not have, I may make one :thumbup: ain't going to get time tonight for photo session sorry this will have to do.yes this is exactly what it looks like

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Show and tell

This is easiest way for me to show off my camper.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you are anything like me, about a year. :lol: I went from a Travelite similar to yours (not hard top) to a Bunkhouse. Congrats on the trailer. :thumbup:
My wife will freaking kill me. So I will start looking come spring :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts