GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Classic C that fits me great but I freeze my face this time of year. Was thinking of a winter full face like a Nolan 102 or 103..or maybe a Multi tec.
Do you wear the same helmet year round?

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
I wear my black chrome Vega full face when it's hot...and my silver Shoei RF-1000 full face when it's cold...the Vega fits loose and allows air to circulate...the Shoei fits like a glove and keeps me warm...

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Full-Face, Year Round. My mug's not very pretty - but, it's the only one I've got & like somebody said here sometime ago - if you wanna keep it - cover it & protect it ! (applies to ALL parts of your anatomy u figure worth keeping)

My helmet articulates & the visor articulates, so I can get a breeze anytime I feel like it. Fulmer AF-M1 Nice'n'quiet for me allowing for great music listening; following Cardinal baseball -or- getting my daily dose of Rush.

Dave / '09 Silver / Farmington, MO

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
+1 for the Scorpion helmets. One of the most comfortable helmets that I've owned.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I wear a Shoei RF1000 fullface year round. Just bought a Shoei RJ Platnium 3/4 helmet to wear for the up coming summer months. Cant wait for summer to get here.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Full face year round, I don't care what king as long as it fits properly:thumbup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Helmets

Santa just brought us HJC Symax II, Pearl White to match our trike and Bushtec. The Symax II has the retrackable sun visor, which we both love. It also dis-assembles quickly for cleaning. IOWASTROKER

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Helmets

+1 for the Scorpion, I have the Neon Yellow one,matches my Olympica Phontom suit. Not many days go by that someone does not mention about how visible I am with the helmet and suit.

·
Registered
747 Posts
+1 for the Shoei full face year round. In town, I flip the visor up some to allow for more air. Having my head fully encased gives me a great feeling that I have done all I can to protect my head from injury.

·
Registered
477 Posts
+1 for the Scorpion, I have the Neon Yellow one,matches my Olympica Phontom suit. Not many days go by that someone does not mention about how visible I am with the helmet and suit.
I like the helmet and the suit. Do you wear the suit year round? I wonder how comfortable the suit is when its 95 degrees outside.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts