GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my bike parked at work where there is no covered parking. Lately it has been 101 outside and when I go to sit on the seat, it fries my darey air ! :shock:

I am thinking about taking a large beach towel and draping it from the trunk to the handlebars to keep the sun off the seat.

Does somebody make something like that for Goldwings, or any other bikes?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Yes, half cover will do the trick. Easy on and off..

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have a sheep cover from AlaskanLeather.com. I used to use on on my VTX and now use it on the F6B. These are great for when it's both warm or cold.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ultragaurd 1/2 cover for me, keeps the sun of the whole top of the bike, packs small, and is reasonably priced.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have the half cover also, but I have a bath towel that I can tuck into the front of the seat and then in the flap at the back of the passenger seat. Keeps the sun from baking the seat, which was your initial inquiry.

Marc

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
CoolAss Covers

Thanks for the plug - Goldwing rider in Maine. Indeed our covers do fit Goldwing - bottom portion of seat only - not backrest(s). Unconditionally guaranteed. About $35. Much easier than full and half-bike covers, stays on place, takes up practically zero storage space. www.genuinecoolass.com

Best to all - ride safe,

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts