GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be in Seattle on business November 14 and 15. I would love to meet any members for breakfast or lunch either of the days. I will most likely be busy at dinner time, but perhaps could clear one of the evenings. :eat1:
Please post here so that if there is more than one person interested, we might get a group together.

JLK

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
will you have your bike? 8)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Those are work days for me, otherwise I'd be happy to meet with you.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Where will you be? Seattle's a pretty large area and depending on where you'll be, we should be able to hook something up...

G

·
Please allow me to offer kudos for people who ride in the downtown Seattle area. Doubly so if you ride in the rain.

A hat tip is hereby offered.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
You'd be surprised how many bikes you see downtown (I work a couple of blocks from Pike Place Market). The number drops significantly when it rains, but it's still better than sitting in a car... :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am sure that I could make a trip over the hill for a lunch get together.

Redeye

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jon said:
Where will you be? Seattle's a pretty large area and depending on where you'll be, we should be able to hook something up...
I will be just about everywhere around Seattle. I have some meetings in Edmonds, but am able to arrange my schedule to suit me. (benefits of being the boss)

·
Registered
922 Posts
I willl be in Bothell the week of the 16th ( October) Anyone have a bike I can ride around the block in?? So I can color in WA on my maps??

Thanks,

Mike.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Unless you'll be truly downtown (and close), I probably wouldn't be able to make a lunch get-together. I might have a little more flexibility in the morning and evening.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I could show up for an evening mtg. Us workin stiffs are tied up in the daytime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, Mike. If you're real nice, I might let you borrow my SilverWing, but you have to promise to be careful because it's got a lot of power that you might not be used to.

JON - he gave you plenty of notice, honey. That's what sick days are for!! (I'm so damned helpful, it's scary.)

:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
A definite possibility (also retired - such a life).

Bump this thread about a week prior, and we'll take a closer look at specifics. I live just south of Edmonds in the North Seattle area.

Carl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts