GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are over 6 foot ( I am 6'2") and not spatially challenged (270); what is the best "hiway-pegs" for the GL1800 to relieve leg strain?

Share those insights please!

·
Registered
57 Posts
You'll likely get many opinions. I'm 6'2" and went with **** O Pegs model D. I tried the other models but the D model puts my feet down and under the engine which I like. They aren't the most fashionable pegs (IMHO) but they work for me. I have some Kurys that spread my legs around the shelter and I didn't care for them. I found the Wing riding position pretty uncomfortable but it's not a cruiser. If I didn't have the ***** I doubt if I'd still have the Wing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Very few riders your height choose ****-O-Pegs, Model D unless they have a modified seating position. There is an involved 3-step process to help you find the best choice FOR YOU ON YOUR BIKE if you decide to consider ****-O-Pegs.

If you check out our web site, you'll see that most riders your height choose Model KA which does give the rider more of a 'cruiser riding position.'

http://www.ridingiswonderful.com

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the replies. Have the web site book-marked and this seems a must have before I take my long summer trip! Thanks again.

·
Registered
732 Posts
MOPMan wrote:
most riders your height choose Model KA
Have 'em....love 'em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts