GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A secret video has surfaced from an un named sorce, after the now infamous "thrown in the bar incedent', many drinks and countless taunts and dares from J-Mac, Wheels shows his stuff with the bartender , who just happend to be wearing that glamorous cocktail dress....

Check it out....

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21715

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Man, for short guy he sure can move :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure am glad he wasn't driving his "off road" chair :? :shock:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
You guys are freaking me out....LOL

Now did this take place at 7 pm or 3 am?

Jim, I have nothing to do with this, I was not there. I was home in bed by 6.... :wink: I sure hope that was Mrs. Wheels. I don't want bad things to come to our new Sheriff...>LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
That's what I am growing to like about this board and its members. A Cracker Jack team of investigative people, all working hard to uncover those tidbits of information that will enlighten the masses.

YES, I will admit, I have had those that say I am light on my feet. After all guys, and gals, there is now big money in this stuff. You know, Dancing with the Stars! Well I say equal time for equal moves. I plan to hit the big time when I send that tape in for my shot at being a STAR! And once the big money starts "rolling" in, I plan to give back to my fellow Goldwing riders by saying to heck with just shirts. Let there be a complete Cats-cade wardrobe for all that attend. Of course Hedo will be in charge of makign this happen.

Now that the "Cat" is out of the bag, yes, there will be one additional activity on the growing list of things to do at this years Cats-Cade event. It will be Barroom Dancing (oops, did I spell that wrong?).

There will be a sign up sheet posted in the far stairwell. Chairs will be provided.

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tequilaroy said:
Whats next? Syncronized swimming?

:D
Roy,

Don't encourage him.... if Wheels shows up in a thong and swimming cap, well I won't be accountable or responsible for what happens!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
tequilaroy said:
Whats next? Syncronized swimming?

:D
Roy,

Don't encourage him.... if Wheels shows up in a thong and swimming cap, well I won't be accountable or responsible for what happens!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock:
aaaarrrrgghghhrrrghghg, MY EYES

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Actually, a dip in the pool might be nice this go round. Need to pick out my outfit and work on a routine.

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wheels said:
Actually, a dip in the pool might be nice this go round. Need to pick out my outfit and work on a routine.
I just called the Hotel and told them about your intentions.... they are "emptying" the pool as we speak... the manager has quit, the bartender has just checked herself in to an insane asylum.

This is going to be some weekend.... Bulldog should have found a way to sell tickets to this circus!!!!

Poor , Poor Liberty, she shall NEVER be the same.......

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock: :beer2: :shock: :beer3: :beer2: :beer3: :yes: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
Wheels said:
I just called the Hotel and told them about your intentions.... they are "emptying" the pool as we speak... the manager has quit, the bartender has just checked herself in to an insane asylum.

This is going to be some weekend.... Bulldog should have found a way to sell tickets to this circus!!!!

Poor , Poor Liberty, she shall NEVER be the same.......

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock: :beer2: :shock: :beer3: :beer2: :beer3: :yes: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the manager quit??? How we going to get thrown into the bar :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
thank God we have a Competent replacement.....................it's so hard to find good help these days :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I do seem to have that affect on some. But, I am a professional. Worked on my routine a little last night in the tub and it is all coming together nicely. Once I filled it to the top, I had plenty of room. Almost forgot how well I floated.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Wheels said:
I do seem to have that affect on some. But, I am a professional. Worked on my routine a little last night in the tub and it is all coming together nicely. Once I filled it to the top, I had plenty of room. Almost forgot how well I floated.
well, Thats good news...............corky :22yikes: :eek:4: :capwin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts