GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am outta here!

Must admit I had no idea what fun this forum deal could bring other than just trolling for information. As I am guilty of so many time in the near and distant past here and elsewhere.

My third "work" screen at crazy hours of the day and night has been enjoying it densely and frankly lightly with so many laughs and retorts serious and not even my poor spelling and on the Wing lack of editing desire has not kept me in check.

I am very glad I chimed in, although it may have been excessively over the last month since my first thread.

With all sincerity just the distraction I needed in-between some heavy lifting with the J O B and I learned a lot and had more than a few good laughs.

I must say, I should have come along sooner.

Anyway, overdue or not I am southbound with the front tire and a reasonably amount of time to give a bit of latitude to the throttle when desired for a long overdue ride!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the perfect distractions and learning (politics almost included) over the last month, truly a pleasure. I should have chimed in sooner.

I will check back in, in a few weeks give or take with some photos and an update on the geniuses of my initial reason to chime in here in the first palace with an update on my unknown flatbed trailer thread.

Tip of the hat to one and all,
without exception and a warm smile, it has been a pleasure and sorry to disappoint you but if you don’t mind might be fun to stick around for awhile.

It might be a bit of sensitive gathering place via some indirect commercial interests but I truly think the cream is allowed to float here via my observations thus far. I figure I can adjust to the politics and the effort and resources needed to keep it all rolling along.

I’m not going anywhere and hope to bring more too the conversation as the years roll along.

Meanwhile, not a even one computer screen needed on my immediate radar for a few weeks and nothing but pondering the throttle and some known and unknown roads.

Talk with you soon!

Here are a few photos for you to live by vicariously until I check back in again from my last fall ride.

And at the end some Frank Zappa, just because its never a good idea to get stuck in the past nor “grow” up too much and something tells me most of you might have missed Frank even if he was your peer back in your “days“.

Has sincerely been a pleasure gentleman and indeed as well as unrestrained you few ladies. What have you been waiting for? I know you plant seeds at every opportunity and so very cool, hope you get more gals in their own saddle you are not alone with the encouragement.

Peace and Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing is ever dead. Life is Good, always, as it was, is, might be, and cover only when need be.

Nothing like it, power to the wheel just at the right time horizon pavement. We are lucky souls. The rest is gravy.

Was looking around but I think this photo says it well. No rhetoric just road.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
have a good ride

Don't be gone too long 168. I was just beginning to be able to follow along. I like the Cream version better.

Richard

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alive

Only “three public track use fees” and go figure nothing broke but my mind.

Into the bubble of W O R K. Should emerge in a few weeks.

The dog even survived.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts