GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Few Things

I have hit the shop and started to clean. I have way too much stuff in there, so I am trying to get rid of Victory Cruiser Parts, Suzuki ATV Parts, Front Forks for a Honda 3 wheeler, a Cub Cadet 149, and a whole lot of Goldwing stuff. I need my shop back!

So for the Goldwing parts here goes-prices are for the parts only and shipping will be extra-local pickup in Springfield, MO is fine too. I live about one mile north of I-44 should you be driving through and want to pick up anything.

1. Set of nice red bags. I think Caliente Red (Candy) 325 and the local dealer took a look and agreed. No locking mechanism. I would rate these a 9 of 10. $70

Bags 2.jpg

Just realized these are both right side. Happy to sell one or both. 2. Set of Kury Pegs. What you see is what you get. Have road rash on bottom but still VERY usable. 7 of 10 $30
for the pair or $20 each.
Pegs 1.jpg

SOLD 3.Set of Block Risers for Passenger Floorboards. 9 of 10 $40

Risers 1.jpg
SOLD 4. SET of OEM Floorboards 9 of 10 $25

OEM Floorboards 1.jpg

SOLD 5. Chrome Brake Lever Near New 9 of 10 $50

Brake Leger NEW.jpg

·
Registered
687 Posts
Bill, I'll take the passenger floor boards and driver pegs, if they are still available.

Thanks

Ride Safe,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jeff, you would be number two for the OEM driver pegs and I do still have the floorboards. Will send a PM.
Bill, I'll take the passenger floor boards and driver pegs, if they are still available.
Jeff Head
3601 Alford Bend Road
Gadsden, AL 35903

Thanks

Ride Safe,
Jeff

·
Registered
549 Posts
Jeff Head

Thanks

Ride Safe,
Jeff

Um, you do realize this is a public forum that you posted your address in right? I left it out of my quote in case you want to edit your post.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This will motivate me to take one over to the dealer to find out the true color. Thanks for your interest and I will be in touch. Currently out of town, but if the bad roads don't put me in the ditch, I should be back home tomorrow evening.

I would be interested in the bags if that's the same red as a 2003

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I checked at the dealer, and he told me he believed they were R325 M as I suspected. He said they were likely from a 2003 or 2008. I am not too up on the years for certain colors, but maybe someone could pitch in with some info. I thought they looked just a little different, but the dealer was pretty sure.

If you would like to take a look, I travel through Indy periodically to go see my daughter in Ohio, so might be able to bring them along sometime if I don't get them sold in the meantime

Thank you. Paint code for my 03 is R-274M.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts