GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
Not to be a thorn in your side..........[ just trying to be helpful] . :love: BUT an address where bike is garaged always helps.. I know if I was looking for a bike like yours, and it was x the country (I wouldn't be interested) BUT if it was within, a drive up and buy, I'd be all over your deal... OR even a fly up, and ride home if within a two day ride, would even interest me more.....

Ronnie

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Board selling rules - must list a location. Also while not required pictures help.

·
Super Moderator
9,131 Posts
Not to be a thorn in your side..........[ just trying to be helpful] . :love: BUT an address where bike is garaged always helps.. I know if I was looking for a bike like yours, and it was x the country (I wouldn't be interested) BUT if it was within, a drive up and buy, I'd be all over your deal... OR even a fly up, and ride home if within a two day ride, would even interest me more.....

Ronnie
Not an address, but a City and State. And I would not publish my phone number like that either - just share that information privately.

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
Not an address, but a City and State. And I would not publish my phone number like that either - just share that information privately.
As Mr. Anzik mentioned above, "that's what I meant" (city & state) (thanks for the correction (y) ) and yes remove the telephone number, till your contacted privately...and even show a picture.(that always helps sales much faster)... Sorry were just trying to help you sell your "baby" faster....

Ronnie
6/22/22

Reactions: William Anzik

·
Administrator
4,839 Posts
Hello tlafierney1964. You are brand new here, and welcome aboard. I moved this to the Classifieds so that it will be seen more. Also, it is required to list a location such as city and state. Please edit your post to add this info.

Again, as others have mentioned, pictures help sell, and please don't post your personal into here, for there are always those who search for your contact information.

Good luck!

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
182 Posts
Due to the possibility of a cell phone number being listed, this may be incorrect but… Are you located in Indiana? If so which city?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Selling my 2003 GL1800 with color matched Hannigan cargo trailer.
Color.. Black with red and silver accents
113k miles
lots of accessories
Lots of lights (2009 Wing Ding winner)
Heated gear
Always garaged
Asking $6000 for all
Call (260) 571-8667
or text for pics.
just looking for a trailer.let me know if interested in selllng seoerate!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Selling my 2003 GL1800 with color matched Hannigan cargo trailer.
Color.. Black with red and silver accents
113k miles
lots of accessories
Lots of lights (2009 Wing Ding winner)
Heated gear
Always garaged
Asking $6000 for all
Call (260) 571-8667
or text for pics.

Crikey. Sign me up. Where is it at.. Or is this all crap?

Which wing ding?

·
Registered
254 Posts
User name matched phone number according to some internet searches. I do think it's in Indiana. Please delete your phone number for your own security. Criminals use the internet too!

·
Administrator
4,839 Posts
This is the poster's first post and we try to cut slack when necessary, but I've removed his phone number to prevent anybody from contacting him. Tlaferney1964, as we've asked, please contact us.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Crikey. Sign me up. Where is it at.. Or is this all crap?

Which wing ding?
Ad says 2009. You need a stateside bike for when you're visiting 😉. Almost cheaper than mailing a windshield 🤭🤣.

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Cutting some slack...Yeah fair enough . I will put myself "on duties" for the rest of the day for being too abrupt and forthright. 🚀

Ad says 2009. You need a stateside bike for when you're visiting 😉. Almost cheaper than mailing a windshield 🤭🤣.
Oh so sad but true. :D That set up would be ideal for sure. And its Summer up North of the line.
I saw 2C on my dashboard at 0800 yesterday as I popped up to Stratford, about 90 minutes away. Screen was Majic.

Guess the alarm bells went off first time poster, no photos, no location and straight to ph numbers.
My question was a test question as I understand its at a different state every year as the op would know that right off.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
2*C - --- we had 90*F (32.2 *C) Enjoy 😉

1 - 15 of 15 Posts