GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the Sena SM10 since it's not needed with the 2018 Goldwing. This unit is used to hookup Bluetooth communications headset equipment. The SM10 and cable will fit the 2001 to 2017 Honda Goldwing. You only need 1 of these units per bike, that will allow both the driver and passenger to listen to the bikes on board system. Shipping will be included in the price. PayPal is accepted. Let me know if you have any questions.

Used SENA SM10: $85 (new $150 + $25) all parts that came in the box are included and a used but working connecting cable is also included.

Brand new SENA 3.5mm stereo jack to 5 pin DIN for Honda Goldwing connector cable: $20.00 (new $24.99) used with SM10

If you buy the SM10 I will include the brand new connecting cable for $15 if you want it also.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hi there. Can you please confirm if this is a stereo connection to the headset or mono. I had heard that the quality from this device was not that comparable to full music streaming from say the other sena devices. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have this setup on my 2012, and it's stereo for sure... I use this with a Sena 30k headset and it meets my needs. Do wish Sena would offer better headset speakers with a little base, but that's just a wish...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Royyswifft, Yes this is a stereo jack to 5 pin connector that plugs in to the headset cable on the bike. If you click on the picture you can see that the description says stereo.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Royyswifft, Yes this is a stereo jack to 5 pin connector that plugs in to the headset cable on the bike. If you click on the picture you can see that the description says stereo.
Cheers I was meaning more the senas ability to transmit in stereo.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm selling the Sena SM10 since it's not needed with the 2018 Goldwing. This unit is used to hookup Bluetooth communications headset equipment. The SM10 and cable will fit the 2001 to 2017 Honda Goldwing. You only need 1 of these units per bike, that will allow both the driver and passenger to listen to the bikes on board system. Shipping will be included in the price. PayPal is accepted. Let me know if you have any questions.

Used SENA SM10: $75 (new $150 + $25) all parts that came in the box are included and a used but working connecting cable is also included.

Brand new SENA 3.5mm stereo jack to 5 pin DIN for Honda Goldwing connector cable: $20.00 (new $24.99) used with SM10

If you buy the SM10 I will include the brand new connecting cable for $15 if you want it also.

Lowered the price on the SM10 to $75

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.