GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm presently organizing a ride for my friends for seven days in WV. Staying at the Brazen Head Inn at Mingo and doing day rides from there each day. What a wonderful place to ride. I'll probably make this a yearly week long vacation destination.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
:thumbup: Sounds like a fun time will be had by all!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
What week? I have to put in for vacation.

I love this state for riding.

Is my PMS showing?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sept. 2009

You may find you have extra friends for this ride if the times and dates are posted.

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to go for surgery sometime this winter which may involve a change in my shift schedule. Because of the unknowns right now I can't place a definitive date on the ride. However, it will be in September of 2009 and it will be for seven days. One day's ride to get to Mingo, and another to get back home again, then five days of riding throughout southern West Virginia.

I'm hoping the owner of Motocadia Tours will be with me for the trip. Seven of us did a ride throughout Portugal last May with him and he wants to come over to do this ride with me.

I'll keep everyone posted on this site as things progress.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
This is a State that I haven't been to, but would like to! If you put something together, maybe Kchef and I would come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts