GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Poul - Bushtec has numerous owners in Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France and other European countries that run Bushtec trailers without issue. We can provide significant engineering test data for the "Heim Joint & Pin Coupler" for TUV review and approval if requested. I can also supply customer contact who have our trailer to assist you.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bushtec
The different things about Sweden and Denmark is that her in Denmark its the customer who have to convince the authorities that the equipment is safe, in Sweden is it the opposite.

But sometime it a great help if we can document that the vehicle is approval in Germany or other European countries, especially countries who are member of the European Union.

It will help a lot if you can help me this engineering test and data for TUV you mention, I think if I got the TUV approval this will be the biggest help, but all you have about the test will help.

If you could put these materials in the Trailer I have ordered I’ll be thankful. The trailer I talk about is the one I have ordered by Rod’s Powersport.

Poul
[email protected]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
I have good news, today I talk with the Danish authorities about the pin coupler, and the hitch.

If you will send the significant engineering test data for the "Heim Joint & Pin Coupler" for TUV review and approval, and if you have this paper for the Hitch also, there will be no problems at all.

Poul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts