GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
send an e mail to [email protected] and ask for the honda updates or service bulletins you should get a name and passowrd to use

H

·
0 Posts
Bulletins

I hope that Lamont sees this but so far he hasn't moved that file over to this site. We may have to come up with a new way to display it because of this new board.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
leland watson said:
Does anyone know where I can go to see the Service Bulletins put out by Honda on the 1800?
I just looked at the link we had for that and it looks like that page got trashed in the move :( I think it had something to do with the password protected part of it. I will have to rebuild it and post a new link to it. I have another way I'm going to try and do it. Give me a little bit of time if you would. Thanks

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
leland watson said:
Does anyone know where I can go to see the Service Bulletins put out by Honda on the 1800?
We now have an area for that. Just click on the "Usergroups" link on the top of this page and then you can join the group and view a hidden message board for those that want this information.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Maybe that was a couple of migrations ago. I don't see the usergroups link. Are the service bulletins still available here? Thanks!

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Ridersrally.com on the home page it lists bulletins for the wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts