GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any info on best site to buy 2018 gw service manual and availability of a trailer hitch for 2018 gw with luggage carrier insert capability not the available ones with welded ball to only be useful to pull a trailer.also anyone yet installed the goldstrike driver comfort pegs as i am about to d=try when they arrive.gave up on waiting for kuryakyn which now stated may is projected when theirs may be available

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is this the honda oem version as my honda dealer quoted $ 166.00 or is this a generic version from climer or some other company?another reply listed a helminc company fpr 166.00 .also could not find a phone no. to call to get details

·
Registered
794 Posts
any info on best site to buy 2018 gw service manual and availability of a trailer hitch for 2018 gw with luggage carrier insert capability not the available ones with welded ball to only be useful to pull a trailer.also anyone yet installed the goldstrike driver comfort pegs as i am about to d=try when they arrive.gave up on waiting for kuryakyn which now stated may is projected when theirs may be available

Check Cyclemax:

https://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl1800_oem_2001_2019_honda_service_manual/363374/62328

·
Registered
16,980 Posts
WOW! That there is one hullava sentence!

Get the official Honda Shop manual and the Electrical manual as well. Fred Harmon has an excellent video series into which you can buy acccess. He is expanding the topics rather rapidly. Fred also was an early adopter of a trailer hitch that allowed use of a Pack It Rack. The thread discussion that is in this forum if your search is effective. There are several rider pegs available, I prefer the ****-O-Pegs, but choices are a good thing.

Welcome to the fire!

prs

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
I have the manual and had to use it yesterday. It seems complete and well written. Something that I want is a proper Honda 7 ring binder to protect the manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts