GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 18 or 19 riders riding on Seth Lamm's seat?

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
I have the Wing Soft but have heard good things about the Lamm seat. I also think their seat covers look good

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
I have an 18 with the Seth Laam seat. Pleased
:fullsize: opps no pictures to share of the new seat? Come on Man inquiring minds want to see:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
@Ken Clark Nice! Smooth lines flows nicely with the GW. Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
Are you happy with the WingSoft upgrade?

Not to high jack the thread but yes & no. I am happy but based on previous experiences with RDL and Ultimate I will probably move up

·
Registered
499 Posts
dang, I can't find the price for these seats. They must be free then.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Seth does fantastic work as I have one of his seats on another bike but pretty happy with the stock Wing seat as it is.

·
Banned
435 Posts
I was extremely disappointed with my Seth Laam seat. Tried to get it re-worked but he wasn't interested in making it right. Huge waste of money, imo.

I would try a Russell Day Long, next time.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I had a small issue with my Seth Laam seat that I could live with. I called him up to let him know what had happened so he could avoid it in the future.
He called back and said he would send a prepaid label to send the seat back to him. He fixed the issue and added some more padding to the passenger portion. Then shipped it back to me at no charge.
I was very happy.
Pricing | Laam Custom Motorcycle Seats

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Seth does good work. He learned his craft working for Mayer saddles. His communication was not great at first when he started his company but may be better now, I heard he hired someone to help with admin issues. He has done a couple saddles for me and I was pleased with his work.

With that said if I wanted a custom seat the only choice would be a Russell. Seat comfort is a very subjective issue but I cannot recall an unhappy Russell customer. I cannot say the same for ANY other seat company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts