1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You ought to marry that woman! ;)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
C'mon Verdayne, dress that thing up will ya. You havin such a nekked bike is killin me. :eek:

·
Registered
19,244 Posts
What brand and model of highway pegs do you have on the crash bar?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Helps clean it?? All the pics I have seen she is cleaning, you are watchin. :lol: :lol:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Yeah, always her, never seen him cleaning, ummmmm are we sure it's not HER bike :wink: :wink:

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Then she tricked your @ss into playing chauffeur for her!

Dirty job.....but someone has to do it, right???

Bradford

·
Registered
503 Posts
She is only cleaning it because she knows you'll screw it up. I'd say you have her right where she wants you.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I used to have my wife clean the tent stakes when we would go camping. Once she caught on I was putting muddy stakes back in the bag. :lol:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Around here, when she cleans, I smile...

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :a13:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I'll never be able to clean my bike again without getting a boner....Thanks!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
PoleCat said:
I'll never be able to clean my bike again without getting a boner....Thanks!
YOU passed up the chance to go riding with her, remember? :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Gary in Indiana.....How in the world did you get your grand daughter to wash your bike? She looks a little younger than my granddaughter and I get no help! Meby your girl won't wise up to soon. I must say that the yellow primer is really sharp, when will you be putting on the GOLD topcoat?

P.S. One of my daily goals is to put a smile on someones face. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
ATTN: galute, KYBLUE, & anyone with the ?. Wouldn't you rather see a good lookin woman rubbing down a Wing, over a fat, ugly man? :wink:
Thanks, Verdayne... the mental image of the latter has completely ruined my enjoyment of the former!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
davidmc said:
Gary in Indiana.....How in the world did you get your grand daughter to wash your bike? She looks a little younger than my granddaughter and I get no help! Meby your girl won't wise up to soon. I must say that the yellow primer is really sharp, when will you be putting on the GOLD topcoat?

P.S. One of my daily goals is to put a smile on someones face. :D :D :D
I'll be the first to admit that she's more than a little on the youngish side for me. The worst part is that she looks about ten years younger than she is, too. We've yet to go out anywhere that she hasn't been carded. I'm still waiting for someone to ask, "What would your daughter like?" :oops:

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
ATTN: galute, KYBLUE, & anyone with the ?. Wouldn't you rather see a good lookin woman rubbing down a Wing, over a fat, ugly man? :wink:
Good point Verdayne, keep up the good work. :lol:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I retract my statement, nuff said :wink:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
So you guys don't want me to post a pic of me washing my bike in a pair of Daisy May cut offs?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts