GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.

Shelter and Left Fairing for Titanium 2010 Gl1800

546 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MountainRider 
#1 · (Edited)
Got in a bit of an accident, and would like to get the bike fixed up again.

I'm looking for a shelter, and left fairing, preferably in Titanium, but could also work with black for the shelter, or maybe even another grey of some sort. The color of the bike is Honda YR292 Mesquite Brown Metallic.

I also am in need of:

Left headlight
New forks (Update: found good ones on ebay!)
All the fork plastics (fender, brake covers, etc)
Left radiator and fan (Update: found good ones on ebay!)

I'm looking forward to getting this thing back together and enjoying some more rides with my new wife, so any help finding parts is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Thomas

#3 ·
Hey, Thomas
Take a look at Fallen Cycle, they have an ebay store which contains about 15 pages of GW 1800 parts, including quite a few shelters and at least one left fairing, although that one is blue. They also have a left headlight and a number of assorted other parts you may need. Michiganmotorcycle on ebay has a shelter for $119.97 and free shipping, but it's red. Beyond that, you could try Partzilla, you can find your parts in the correct color, but you're paying full price. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.