GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sent in my last payment to HF services. Man that sure feels good. A 2008 premium audio with hopefully many happy miles ahead

·
Registered
267 Posts
:congrats: now it's time to buy a 2012. :lol:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
879 Posts
:congrats:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,631 Posts
I know that feeling. Fantastic.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It will just run even better now. Congrats!!:congrats:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Way to go!:congrats:

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Congratulations! I just paid mine off a few months ago. It runs smoother and shifts smoother now too. Enjoy being payment-free! ;)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Congrats, that is a good feeling. My 07 is paid for also and I'm keeping it for at least another couple of years. I will wait for a major change to come about before being tempted to buy new.

Enjoy your debt free Wing.

Fred

·
Registered
923 Posts
congrats, sure is a good feeling. more money for fuel....:congrats:

·
Registered
307 Posts
A wise man will now make the payments to himself. With any luck the next Wing you buy will be in cash. (and it is a great feeling.):congrats:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ready to do that myself 28 months early, my credit card company sent me some balance transfer checks with 0% interest for 12 months and NO balance transfer fees! I will leave my money in the bank and just make sure the CC company is paid within a year. And they say the banks are not lending out money? Hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Just sent in my last payment to HF services. Man that sure feels good. A 2008 premium audio with hopefully many happy miles ahead
Best feeling in the world is when the title arrives in the mail! Feels like you finally own it instead of renting it.

:congrats: :cool:

·
Banned
716 Posts
Debt free is a good feeling. We now have no debt and pay cash for everything! There are somegood things about getting older!!!!:congrats:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A wise man will now make the payments to himself. With any luck the next Wing you buy will be in cash. (and it is a great feeling.):congrats:
You read my mind... I'm stashing away what I was paying, so that the next one is paid in full upon delivery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts