GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back to the dealer today, that 07 Blue Temptress was there, looking all sweet and sexy, calling me over, "take me home" "Take me home" :eek:4:

I'm fighting her, but I think she's winning.....think I'll go back tomorrow and give her a piece of my mind.....tell her not to do that anymore.... :cus:

She's a little witchy, I think she's trying to put a spell on me...... :22yikes:

Wish me luck laddies...... :biker:

She won!!!! Should pick up the 07 Blue/Audio/Comfort/Nav Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning..... :yes: :yes: :yes:

*Bulldog, they said they could get you one in short order!! :wink:

·
Registered
552 Posts
This ain't the first time I've heard of dudes telling tales of bikes talking to them. :roll: Care to share what yer smokin there dude? :wink:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
azblackbird said:
This ain't the first time I've heard of dudes telling tales of bikes talking to them. :roll: Care to share what yer smokin there dude? :wink:

Uhhhhh, NO! :wink:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Re: She's Calling Me!!!!

KYBLUE said:
Went back to the dealer today, that 07 Blue Temptress was there, looking all sweet and sexy, calling me over, "take me home" "Take me home" :eek:4:

I'm fighting her, but I think she's winning.....think I'll go back tomorrow and give her a piece of my mind.....tell her not to do that anymore.... :cus:

She's a little witchy, I think she's trying to put a spell on me...... :22yikes:

Wish me luck laddies...... :biker:
KYBLUE,
Watchout, be very cautious, she is extremely seductive babe. Sit'in there all made up in her best teddy. She'll tease you into a relationship and demand a lot of your attention and pretty good chunk of your green. But if you do give in at least the next day this one won't be coyote ugly, she looks just as good after she's got you as before. LOL
T. 8)

·
Registered
19,068 Posts
The new dark blue 07 is a temptress. Give in to your desires. Go to her she needs you.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Best part is, you can ride 'er and ride 'er and she'll still want more!!! Now thats a sweetheart...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
"IF" it has Tits or Tires it will give you trouble! :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
KY Blue, If you purchase the "Last" 07 Blue, before I get mine, I am going to be sorely pissed....LOL

If this happens, you will have to let me ride yours around the block at Cats-Cade next year....LOL

Keep up the fight, but plan for the defeat...>LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi KY

How are you planning on making it more comfortable for you. I remember you just couldn't get comfy on your last Wing, even though you tried a lot of stuff.

That is a nice color.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lazyboy said:
Hi KY

How are you planning on making it more comfortable for you. I remember you just couldn't get comfy on your last Wing, even though you tried a lot of stuff.

That is a nice color.
TRIKE! can place the highway pegs a lot lower, no scraping issues.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think Mr. KYBlue may have a "wandering eye" . . . be a bit of a "push-over". :lol:

I wondered about the comfort issue, also.

I suspect Mr.KyBlue will yield to temptation . . .

and worry about the pain later!! :lol:

Good luck with your struggle, Mr. KyBlue!! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts