GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode my wing with the fabulous Sunny SN3830 to see my newly acquired girl friend, Allis. I wanted to introduce her to my Darksider buddies!:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking lady that Allis. How old is Miss Allis.
She was born in 1961! And boy, can she still dance!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Two things Rocket, 1961 probably still makes her jail bait for an old blue hair like you. And does the lovely Mrs. Rocket know about het?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Rocket, introduce her to me, she will be happy ever after.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Rocket, introduce her to me, she will be happy ever after.:thumbup:
Probably so. I know I've said 'NO WAY' to a lot of choices in my life and it makes me happy.:joke:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Two things Rocket, 1961 probably still makes her jail bait for an old blue hair like you. And does the lovely Mrs. Rocket know about het?
:lol: Harv........Rocket car tires on tractor, your as bad as me running them on my skid steer steer. PS I'm telling wife :twisted: I a few years back sold a WD 45 I had for 15 years for making firewood mostly. I know what your saying about Allis ,hard working,pulls her weight ( and than some), a little slow, loud, but lovable non the less:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: Harv........Rocket car tires on tractor, your as bad as me running them on my skid steer steer. PS I'm telling wife :twisted: I a few years back sold a WD 45 I had for 15 years for making firewood mostly. I know what your saying about Allis ,hard working,pulls her weight ( and than some), a little slow, loud, but lovable non the less:thumbup:
She must be a special lady cause she isn't loud at all!:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts