GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put my Dyna Beads in and man, does this thing shift smoother!!! That was just in the back tire, too. I'm expecting after I put the new front tire on and but some more of those ol' magic beads in, the seat will be way more comfortable, an increase in mpg, and the radio will sound better.:joke:

Call me crazy, but these things work!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
put my Dyna Beads in and man, does this thing shift smoother!!! That was just in the back tire, too. I'm expecting after I put the new front tire on and but some more of those ol' magic beads in, the seat will be way more comfortable, an increase in mpg, and the radio will sound better.:joke:

I put them in the last oil change and it did make a difference. Don't go over 3 oz. It will hang up between gears if you do.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Will increase your oil change intervals to 20K! Amsoil only doubles the recommended miles. :yes1:

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Another + is that you'll never have to change the dreaded crush washer ever again. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I put them in my shoes and get foot massages while I ride... My boots also last fifteen years or more...:thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts

Another plus is that you will never have to check the air pressure in tires again on the present bike.

·
Registered
211 Posts
....... and they work way better than those little blue pills too!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
dyna beads, there not just for breakfast anymore..

:bow::joke::joke::joke:
Very funny guys! Thanks for the laugh!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This could be the end of "Schveetyballs" as we know it...

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
These things balance so well, I don't even use the kickstand anymore.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
I put them in my shoes and get foot massages while I ride... My boots also last fifteen years or more...:thumbup:
Will that stop you from staggering if you have too much to drink? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts