GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say this is not a slam!!!

I have sent 3 e-mails and called numerous times over the past 3 days and cannot get any response! Do they close shop for part of the summer?? Or are they away at some rally??

I want to get a set of Baker Air Wings and Hand wings b4 I leave for a trip on the 30th. Any info would be appreciated!

(P.S> wherever I get them, they cant be shipped UPS, They just rape us with brokerage fees!!!!)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Weird.........

I ordered some dynabeads and grip puppies yesterday on line about 12:00pm from them and received an e-mail confirmation within seconds and another e-mail this morning confirming shipment and thanking me for the order.

Call them.........must be an easy explanation.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I went passed his shop yesterday and it looked like they were open . Saw a wing sitting in the garage and the door was open. Maybe he they were at Wingding and just got back yesterday???:shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts

·
Registered
17,091 Posts
Bulldog and Meesh don't screen (cull) the calls; they will even answer when I ring......

prs

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Hell, I just ordered straight from the Baker Wing web site. I left off all the middle men and all problems that causes. I even called them to special order a design on it...they were GREAT one on one....

·
Registered
41 Posts
GWRick,

Shinhopples is great for those of us living "south of Detroit".

They had no problem shipping to me via USPS, which comes via Canada Post/Purolator, assuming they are not on strike or locked out at the time...!

Bulldog and Meesh are top notch.

Joe

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Email or calls-100% satisfied with Shinhopples.

He may be coming back from a rally.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
First let me say this is not a slam!!!

I have sent 3 e-mails and called numerous times over the past 3 days and cannot get any response! Do they close shop for part of the summer?? Or are they away at some rally??

I want to get a set of Baker Air Wings and Hand wings b4 I leave for a trip on the 30th. Any info would be appreciated!

(P.S> wherever I get them, they cant be shipped UPS, They just rape us with brokerage fees!!!!)

I e-mailed them a while ago. Even sent a pm thru this board. No Answer to either of them. I need to take a ride up to see them I guess. My friend in N.Y. recently had his bike serviced there. Said they were great. Tom :doorag:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
We just got our Phones and Internet working after 2 days of being completely out of service. (about 1/2 hour ago).

Verizon would only give us a July 22, appointment for repair. Guess they are over worked in this neck of the woods.

With a little magic and the promise of some cookies and nectar after duty hours, we were able to get a repairman out here to fix the problem. Problem was in the "Central Office".

Never did speak with a person, while reporting the outage. Recording kept reminding me that if the problem was on the interior of our facility, charges would occur!

Damned shame that Customer service at Verizon works this way.

Bulldog

·
Banned
2,340 Posts
We just got our Phones and Internet working after 2 days of being completely out of service. (about 1/2 hour ago).

Verizon would only give us a July 22, appointment for repair. Guess they are over worked in this neck of the woods.

With a little magic and the promise of some cookies and nectar after duty hours, we were able to get a repairman out here to fix the problem. Problem was in the "Central Office".

Never did speak with a person, while reporting the outage. Recording kept reminding me that if the problem was on the interior of our facility, charges would occur!

Bulldog
First Lewis....Now You......It's a Taliban Plot I say....:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
maybe it's just free "advertising"

haha

Dennis

·
Registered
3,150 Posts

Bulldog
Aw..come on now. You did this on purpose just to get some attention. Jealous of EC. :joke::joke:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts