GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We found a light blue denim styled shirt with a pair of dark round snap on sunglasses (the kind that pop onto your eyeglasses). If you know of anyone who left these behind, we will send them out to that person.

: 8)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Italian Stallion said:
Max,

I lost my wallet with $75,000.00 in it. :roll: Did you find it? :lol:
No, but i heard that ARN BUTT & TOYO found it. They thought it belonged to T.W.O. Motorcycle Resort & being the upstanding citizens that they are tried to return it. :)
Trouble is,T.W.O. said they were closed :( & wouldn't open up so THE BOYZ left. & are now in the market for new Wings & bling. 8)
Ride Red,
the hobo

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
If the shirt and shades were found together, it couldn't have been my wife's; she'd never leave her shades. :wink:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Those aren't mine But if you happened to find a Microsoft wireless computer mouse in a Best Western Motel in Burbank, Illinois in the last few days it is probably mine.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Max,

They're mine, seriously! I didn't miss the shirt but have looking everywhere for the sunglasses. I'll try and come by tomorrow (Tuesday) and get them.

Thanks
Trialsman

·
Registered
609 Posts
Maybe the Lucky person that lost the $75,000.00 paided for some table dances at HOOTERS last weekend roundup in canton
I notice that the tables were strached pretty bad from "swinging wild "around the top!!! :p
Please do not feel offended by this as we all understand!!! :wink:
ride safe
edum43[/quote]

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Toyo said:
Paul, You knuckle head! Tell Max and Mike thanks again for yesterday please.
Now what did you do........ did you go and get some Traxxion???? 8)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I have completed part ll. Part 1 was the front springs. Part 2 was the fork brace. I figure by the time I hit 100k I will have it all. LOL.

Actually, I am going to remove my gas tank over the winter to tighten some hose clamps. At that time I am going to do the rest of the suspension.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Girls that come home without their shirts are considered tramps around here. :p

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Duane in Bakersfield said:
PoleCat said:
Girls that come home without their shirts are considered tramps around here.
We're on the left coast...we're liberated, remember?
Boys that come home without their shirts are considered honeys on the left coast :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts