GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual ShirtznThings came through with great service, got my T Shirts I ordered last week with a New design by Board members Gary & Mikey !
Hey ! Great job ! Well done ! :yes2:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yep,,ordered Monday,,got message that they received order,,got message today that had been shipped,,with tracking number,,don't get no better,,Thanks guys :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mike, your haircut is a little uneven in the back. You need to talk to your barber about that. :oops:

Nice looking shirt!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.........naaaaa wingnut1 ? Thats my crooked neck ! I don't know why everyone else is crooked ? :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nothing but GOOD to say about them. I delt with Joe. A Top notch guy and very patient with me also. He designed our chapter shirts. LOOK GREAT!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
I just had Susan look at the T-shirt and she cracked up at the logo. She says it's a good thing he didn't have a co-rider. I said, "Maybe he did". :lol:

Good job Gary & Mikey

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I agree, GREAT SERVICE. 3 days from order to my mailbox. And the shirts look good to.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Co-Rider??

I guess a co-rider hanging on to a spoiler wouldn't have fit in the design area. LOL! Sure would have been a riot, though.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I received my 3 shirts yesterday. It only took a couple days to get here and they look great!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Just some food for thought. I was speaking with Joe ( Shirtz-n-Things)the other night and had mentioned I would like to have him see about putting a smaller version of the pic on the left front. He could test it on ours whenever he was getting caught up. Well last night he dropped ours off, and it really does look cool. I ask how much it adds to the cost of the shirt and he said he can do it for an additional two ($2.00) bucks. I try and get some pic's so you see, but I think it's a nice touch.
I can't go without once again thanking everyone for your support!
Gary & MIkey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts